|14.00 – 15.30||Session 7: Environmental and Safety aspects of mining – cases, technologies, regulation||Sary Arka Hall 1 free entrance|
|· Modern practices for enhancing the sustainable development of the mining sector
· Regulation and liquidation of the consequences of mining operations
· Creation of non-waste productions
· Geochemical assessment and management of mining waste
· Technologies for monitoring mines and quarries
· Geotechnological aspects of quarry construction
|Moderator: Carl Williams, Senior Environmental Engineer, SRK Consulting (UK) Ltd.|
|14:00||Considerations for the Future of Tailings Management.
STEPHEN WILSON, Director, Paterson & Cooke UK Ltd
|14:15||Environmental, social, safety and governance matters of most interest to financiers.
Jane Joughin, Corporate Consultant, SRK Consulting (UK) Ltd.
|14:30||Integration of an alertness system to the business operating system.
IAN DUNICAN, Principal, Melius Consulting and Orbiz
|14:45||State of the art in mining environmental risk assessment and management. Solutions and Techniques in the European Union.
Gyozo JORDAN, Professor, Szent Istvan University
|15:00||Low Carbon Mines: Renewable Energies in Current World Mining
ARNOLDUS VAN DEN HURK, Renewables and Mining Expert, R4Mining