Main official partner
The Ministry for Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan is a state authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan leading in the sphere of industry and industry-innovation development, scientific-technical country development, mining-metallurgic complex, development of local content, machine building, chemical, pharmaceutical and medical industry, light, wood-working and furniture industry, construction industry and production of construction materials; machines and equipment safety and safety of chemical products in accordance with field direction; state innovation policy and policy of investments support, creating a favorable investment climate; creating, functioning and abolishment of special economic zones; export control; technical regulation and measuring unity support; mineral resources, except from hydrocarbon crude; state geological study, reproduction of mineral-raw materials base, rational and complex subsurface use, state management of subsurface use in parts of groundwater and therapeutic muds, hard commercial minerals, except from uranium and coal; energy saving and increasing of energy effectiveness of the tourist activity, realization of state policy of investment support; in the spheres of railway, automobile, internal water transport, trade sailing, in the field of use of air space of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activity of civil and experimental aviation, auto roads; industry safety; communication, informatization and «E-government», information; space activity.
The Republican State Institution "Committee for Geology and Subsoil Use of the Ministry of Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan" is a department of the Ministry of Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which exercises regulatory, implementation and monitoring functions, as well as participating in the implementation of the strategic functions of the Ministry in the areas of state geological studies, development of the mineral reserves base and integrated use of mineral resources.http://geology.mid.gov.kz/en
The Subsoil Use Department is a structural subdivision of the Ministry of Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The main task of the Department is the formation and implementation of state policy in the field of subsoil use in groundwater, therapeutic mud, solid minerals, with the exception of uranium and coal.http://dep-nedra.mid.gov.kz/en/
The Department of Technological and Innovation Development is a structural subdivision of the Ministry of Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which provides guidance in the field of industrial-innovative and scientific-technological development.http://dep-innov.mid.gov.kz/
The Department for International Trade (DIT) helps UK companies involved in the mining and construction equipment sectors export overseas.
UK companies deliver solutions across the mining lifecycle, from initial scoping studies through all phases of feasibility and detailed mine design, and ultimately construction and operation.
The UK’s construction equipment sector produces innovative products with around 75% of the output sold overseas, contributing £11 billion per annum to the UK economy.
The UK is the leading global source of mining finance, providing liquidity for all sizes of projects and operations. Support is delivered by a broad range of professional services and consulting organisations that work to recognised global standards.http://minexeurasia.com/2017/conference-partners/[types%20field=
The Canada Eurasia Russia Business Association was founded in 2004 with a mandate to enhance and support trade, investment and good relations between the countries
of Canada and Eurasia. CERBA is a unique not-for-profit organization having a network of over 180 corporations. To meet the dynamic needs of its growing membership it has established seven chapters located in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary, Vancouver, Moscow and Almaty. As an association, CERBA provides an extensive network of contacts in the private and public sectors with frequent events, informative seminars on pertinent topics in the Eurasian market, a bi-annual business summit, a quarterly printed Newsletter, committees of the Canada-Russia Business Council (CRBC) and Kazakhstan-Canada Business Council (KCBC), and annual trade missions. Additionally, CERBA provides market intelligence, advocates with the Canadian and Eurasian government on key issues, and manages active sector-based committees to promote partnership between CERBA members and their counterparts in Eurasia.
- Enhance and support trade, investment and good relations between the countries of Canada and Eurasia
- Advocate on behalf of CERBA members to the Canadian and Eurasian/ Russian national governments on issues of importance to members
- Serve as a forum for the exchange of information and views among business and government representatives in the countries of Canada and Eurasia
- Facilitate business development through the provision of services including business assistance, dissemination of information and networking
- Partner with relevant organizations in furthering the common interest of members and involved community
To fulfill its mandate, CERBA pursues the following objectives:
- To expand Canadian business activity in Eurasia
- To give Canadian companies competitive access to Eurasian markets
- To help Canadian businesses operate smoothly in the Eurasian market
The Association of Mining and Metallurgical Enterprises (AGMP) was established in 2005 by initiative of the mining sector of the Republic of Kazakhstan with support of the sectoral ministry. The Association has been accredited in the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Now AGMP is one of the largest industrial group of Kazakhstan comprising more than 90 companies of metallurgy of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, uranium and coal industry, and, in particular, the Eurasian Group of Companies, ArcelorMittal Kazakhstan JSC, Kazakhmys Corporation LLP, Ust-Kamekogorsk Titanium Magnesium Integrated Plant JSC, Kazatomprom NC, Bogatyr Komir LLP, Rio Tinto and etc.
We see our mission in protection of rights and legal interests of member companies of the Association ensuring an open and constructive dialogue between state authorities and business community.
AGMP aims at consolidation of efforts for private entrepreneurship development in the mining and metallurgical complex of Kazakhstan based on the socially responsible business principles.http://www.agmp.kz/
KAZRC Association was established in accordance with the requirements of CRIRSCO regarding national organizations for public reporting (NROs) that represent particular states or regions.
- NRO shall establish a Code of standards for public reporting compatible with the CRIRSCO Template and shall be responsible for maintaining it. The Code of standards must be recognized in the country/region as the standard for public reporting, or have broad support from professional organizations.
- NRO shall pursue international consultations with other members of the CRIRSCO before amending national or regional standards of reporting.
- NRO shall admit to its members trusted professional self-regulatory organizations with robust disciplinary systems and codes of ethics that govern the behavior of competent persons as defined in the CRIRSCO Template.
- NRO shall demonstrate commitment and participate in the activities of CRIRSCO. Association of public reporting of exploration results, mineral resources and mineral reserves – KAZRC Association was established on October 15, 2015.
OBJECTIVES AND TASKS:
- Development and implementation of national standards for public reporting of exploration results, mineral resources and mineral reserves (Code of KAZRC) in accordance with the Template of International Committee of CRIRSCO;
- Maintenance and updating of the Code of KAZRC in accordance with CRIRSCO requirements;
- Provision of professional-methodological guidance and advice to members of KAZRC Association;
- Representation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in CRIRSCO Committee.
With regard to the planned move of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the international standards of geological reporting, the Code of Public Reporting on Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Reserves of Kazakhstan (KAZRC Code) was developed; The Professional Association of Independent Experts in Subsoil Use Public Association (PONEN) was established on November 25, 2015. PONEN establishment is an important step to integrate the mining and geological industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan into the global mineral and raw materials complex. In the future, it will definitely contribute to harmonization of the state interests and subsoil users interests and will improve investment appeal of the fields of Kazakhstan.http://ponen.kz/
"Association of Geological Servicing Organisations of the Republic of Kazakhstan" is based on voluntary membership, non-profit association of legal entities engaged in geological exploration and related activities. The Association was established in 2005. To date, it includes more than thirty service geological organizations active in the field of state geological study of subsurface resources and a variety of geological services. As a whole, the Association unites about 14 thousand geological specialists. The Association cooperates with state bodies and other organizations in the area of upholding the rights of its members and observance of legislative and professional standards in the context of planning and conducting competitive procedures for state exploration of subsurface resources, as well as providing services.http://apgo.kz/about-apgo/