Open to visitors and general public, the show offers unique opportunities to both international and domestic companies to demonstrate their products, services and projects to highly sophisticated target audience.
» Enhance visibility at the region’s premier international mining event
» Create a “home base” for meeting existing and new customers
» Demonstrate your capabilities and strengths
» Present new products, projects and services
» Conduct surveys and face-to-face interviews
– Domestic and international mining companies
– Geological and mineral exploration companies
– Mining consultants and engineers
– Mine design institutes
– Mining construction companies
– Insurance, audit and law firms
– Software producers
– Geological equipment producers and distributors
– HR consultants
– Mining machine producers and distributors
– Processing equipment producers and distributors
– International commodity traders and investors
– Mining associations and trade bodies
– Mining financiers
» Over 700 senior managers and directors from Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, UK, Germany, France, Japan, Austria, Australia, USA, Canada and New Zealand visited the show in 2016.
» Over 40% of the Forum delegates and visitors are CEOs, MDs and board members.
» Exhibition is open to visitors and general public (subject to visitor pre-registration)
Are you considering exhibiting alongside the Forum? Find opportunities, application forms and deadlines below.