International companies participating in MINEX Central Asia Forum events Astana and Tashkent will be provided with the opportunities for setting up meetings and organising face-to-face presentations to the local companies.
Given the lead-time required to secure B2B and B2G meetings organised alongside MINEX Forum events, companies are invited to submit application by 15 February.
18-20 April 2017 – MINEX Central Asia Forum, Astana, Kazakhstan
Opportunities for International suppliers and investors exist across the full spectrum of activity in several mining sectors and geographic regions of Kazakhstan.
Main opportunities for International suppliers:
- geological exploration and mine acquisition
- mineral exploration services and equipment
- mining software and systems development
- modern technologies in geophysics, geochemistry and 3D modelling
- drilling contractors
- integrated project management
- contract mining and equipment supply
- transportation and storage of bulk materials, parts and components for mining machinery
- conveyor systems
- laboratory and consultancy services
- business process consulting
- engineering services
- low grade ore processing technologies
- processing equipment
- equipment for tunnelling
- mining security equipment and technology
- modern technologies for ore processing
- mining vehicles and earth-moving equipment
- crushing, screening, drilling, digging equipment solutions
- training and other services
Meetings and presentations:
On the fringes of the Forum participants will be able to meet and present their products, technologies and/or services to decision-makers from ERG, KazMinerals, Kazzinc, Kazakhmys, Kazatomprom, Tau-Ken Samruk, KazGeology, ArcelorMittal Temirtau, Bogatyr Komir, Kazakhaltyn, Polymetal, Central Asia Metals, Rio Tinto, Iluka Resources, RG Gold, Syrymbet, Autonomous Cluster Fund (Almaty Tech Garden) as well as senior Directors of the Committees of Geology and Subsoil Use of Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan.
How business matching works?
- Register participation in the Forum as delegate (click on link), exhibitor (click on link) or sponsor (click on link)
- Complete meeting request form indicating companies and organisations you are interested in meeting and products or services you would like to demonstrate
- If /once your meeting requests have been accepted, you will be provided with the contact details of the local representatives who will then liaise with you directly
- The Secretariat of the Forum acts as facilitator in good faith and does not charge for the Business matching service.
- Each meeting request will be considered by the local companies and confirmed or rejected on case-by-case basis.
- Meeting rooms at the Radisson Astana Hotel on 19 and 20 April can be reserved free of charge on first-comes basis.
MINEX Uzbekistan – Mining Trade & Investment Seminar
24 April 2017, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
MINEX Forum secretariat is working closely with the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and local industry stakeholders to maximize networking and business opportunities for German participants. The mission format will consist of a full day seminar program, one-on-one meetings and a possible mining site visit.
The seminar will focus on trade and investment opportunities in the following sectors:
- Gold mining (technological cooperation, production localization, exploration opportunities)
- Coal energy (technological cooperation, production localization)
- Rare earth metals (exploration, production, export)
- Potash mining and fertilizers production (investment, exploration, production, export)
Main opportunities for companies and suppliers are:
- Crushing, screening, drilling, digging equipment solutions;
- Transportation and storage of bulk materials, parts and components for mining machinery;
- Various mining vehicles and earth-moving equipment;
- Processing equipment, equipment for tunneling, mining security equipment and technology;
- Conveyor systems;
- Technologies for deep exploration;
- Adaptation of modern technologies in geophysics, geochemistry and 3D modelling;
- Training of personal in geo exploration technologies;
- Adaption of modern technologies for ore processing;
- Various mineral exploration services and equipment.
Meetings and presentations:
Participants will be able to meet and present their products, technologies and/or services to decision-makers from Almalyk Mining Corporation (AGMK), Navoi Mining Corporation (NGMK), Muruntau gold deposit, Uzbekcoal, Uzbekenergo, Uzkhimprom, “Uzavtoyul” SJC, “Uzkimyosanoat” SJC as well as from the Committee on Geology and Mineral Resources of Uzbekistan.
Seminar admission cost (per delegate): $ 500 USD
The cost will cover admission to the Seminar, English-Russian translation, Refreshments, Dinner, Opportunity to distribute materials at the meeting, Opportunity to request one on one meetings with the local companies and officials attending the Seminar.
Delegates will be expected to book their flight, accommodation and entry visa to Uzbekistan.
Nationals from non-CIS countries need a visa to enter Uzbekistan, which must be obtained beforehand. For visa information visit the website of the local Uzbekistan’s Embassy or Consulate.