MINEX Forum is a true gold mine for striking personal contacts and making business acquaintances.
Jointly with the MeYou networking operator the Forum organisers offer registered delegates online networking and information exchange services.
- Access the list of registered on the network participants
- Share information, thoughts, and ideas with the event participants
- Send personal invitations to meet
- View speaker’s presentations on your smartphone or tablet in real time, as well as after the Forum
- Participate in the interactive votes and surveys
- Ask speakers questions during and receive prompt answers
- See and share the photos taken during the Forum
To use free of charge networking all you need is:
- To be registered at the Forum
- Have internet connected smart phone or tablet supporting Chrome or Windows web browser (no need for downloading applications)
- Register on networking platform using your Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter profile
Interested in advertising on Forum Social Network?
For information please contact Mrs Irina Yukhtina, Advantix Ltd (MINEX Central Asia 2016)
Tel: + 44 (0) 207 520 9341, Fax: + 44 (0) 207 520 9342, Email: admin @ minexforum.com
Ahead of the Forum the delegates will be able to contact speakers and exhibitors to pre-arrange one-on-one meetings over lunches, coffee breaks or Gala dinner
- Buyer-Seller Meetings
- Investor meetings
- Meet official representatives
- Meet executives
- Talk to journalists
- Pre-book online or at event
A poster presentation empowers delegates with additional opportunities to interact with other Forum participants.
Poster boards will be organised alongside exhibition on 20 and 21 April where delegates will be able meet their peers and answer questions one-on-one basis. For terms and booking please click here
Join MINEX Forum on Facebook to build your professional contacts
Central Asia Mining Blog – http://minex.club/
Ahead of the upcoming MINEX Central Asia 2016 Mining and Exploration Forum, the organising committee is creating Blog dedicated to mining developments and news across Central Asia.
The blog will enable companies and authors to publish articles, reviews and reports.