MINEX Central Asia 2016 organisers are inviting Mining Media and Associations to submit media partnership proposals before 15 February 2016.
The benefits and options offered to the info partners are explained below.
For further information about becoming partner please contact Mrs Irina Yukhtina, Advantix Ltd (MINEX Central Asia 2016)
Tel: + 44 (0) 207 520 9341
Fax: + 44 (0) 207 520 9342
Email: admin @ minexforum.com
The 7th Mining and Exploration Forum “MINEX Central Asia 2016” will be held in Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan on 19-21 April 2016
MINEX Central Asia Forum is the largest industry-wide international annual event with the prime focus on mining and exploration industry. The Forum provides in-depth coverage of the evolving mining and exploration trends and developments in Central Asia and the neighbouring states and plays important global medium role offering a professional platform on mining education and hosting open-minded exchanges between state officials, mining regulators, mining companies and international stakeholders on the current problems and future prospects of mining in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
Main focus and themes of the Forum:
- Key drivers and evolving trends in Central Asia’s Mining Industries
- Changes in mining and exploration regulatory policies in Central Asia (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan)
- Update on major mining, infrastructure and exploration projects and companies in Central Asia
- Emerging mining investment opportunities in Central Asia
- Commodity-focused project presentations: Gold, Platinum and Silver – Iron Ore – Cooper and non-ferrous metals – Uranium – Coal – Rare earths and metals – Industrial minerals
- Improving operational efficiency across the board from exploration to mine management
- Implementation of innovation in mining and exploration practices in Central Asia
- Project execution – investment and financial strategies for junior and mid-size mining companies
- Sustainable mining and HSE
MEDIA partnership benefits (*may vary depending on the level of media support provided)
- Opportunities for interviewing Forum participants and conducting research
- Promoting publications and reports via forum’s website and special offer invitations to the delegates
- Opportunity for distribution of the partner’s printed materials at MINEX media partners’ exhibition area
- Complimentary admission to members of staff representing media partner at the Forum
- 50% delegate discount for additional member(s) of staff representing partner at the forum
- Partner’s advertising page in the Forum’s catalogue – in exchange for the Forum’s advertisement placement in the partner’s printed (i.e. not electronic format) media
- Partner’s logo and short company description with hyperlink to partner’s own site on the MINEX info partners web page.
- Complimentary access to the Forum’s materials (including presentations and photographs) published on-line after the event.
- Members of professional associations which formally endorse the forum, will be offered 10% discount off standard delegate registration fee (excluding Gala dinner)
Partners will be expected to:
- Place one/several* MINEX advertisements in the printed media prior to the forum.
- Place forum’s promotional web banner on partner’s website (from the agreement date until 21 April 2016).
- Enter forum’s details in the partner’s events calendar.
- Send two/three* electronic MINEX announcements to the subscribers prior to the forum.
- Publish forum report or editorial in the partner’s printed or on-line media.
- Provide MINEX organisers with complimentary news subscription (if applicable) for a period of up to 12 months.
- All travel, visa and accommodation expenses shall be borne by the partner.
- Partner will be assigned an individual space or table for the distribution of the printed materials on at the exhibition venue on 20-21 April 2016.
- Logos and advertisements must be provided by partner in vector curves in EPS/Illustrator/Corel formats; all fonts must be converted into curves.
- Link to partner’s website and short 100 words description must be provided by partner.
- **We regret that we are not able to provide delegate lists or send mass e-mails on behalf of partners to the Forum participants. However, partners are welcome to send us additional promotional materials which can be included in the Forum’s post event report (containing speaker presentations, interviews, pictures, delegate lists, etc.) The report is published two weeks after the forum on the home webpage and is very popular and frequently read by the MINEX Forum participants.
*- terms may vary depending on the level of media support provided
Title: MINEX Central Asia 2016. The 7th Mining and Exploration Forum
Main theme: Mining and Exploration industries – prospects and opportunities for creating economic growth.
Type: International conference. Exhibition. Training workshops. GR meetings. Mining Investor Exchange.
Dates: 19 April 2016 – pre-forum master classes; 20 – 21 April 2016 – Forum and Exhibition
Venue: Radisson Astana Hotel, Sary Arka 2, Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan
Represented countries: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Ukraine, China, Japan, Korea, Russia, United Kingdom, Turkey, France, Switzerland, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Canada, Australia, Austria, Denmark, New Zealand and the USA
Forum delegates: Over 300
Delegate seniority: Over 40% of the Forum delegates are CEOs, MDs and board members
Forum key audiences: International and National Mining and Exploration companies; Senior Government officials (Minister and Vice Minister level); Senior directors of the State Regulatory committees and State-owned Geological companies; Mining Consultants and Engineers; Construction companies; Financial companies and Banks; Equity Funds and Institutional Investors; Mining software and equipment producers and distributors; Law Firms; Accountancy Firms; Commodity Traders; NGOs and Trade associations ; Mining design bureaus and research institutes
Exhibitors: Over 30
Exhibition visitors: Over 700
Website unique visitors: Over 50 000 visitors per year