Organised under the slogan “‘Mining and Exploration Industries – prospects and opportunities for creating economic growth”, the Forum offered an industry-wide discussion platform organised on the backdrop of the strategic rethinking of the economic priorities and emerging role of the mining industry as a potential backbone for economic growth of the mineral-rich countries of Central Asia.
From on 10th May 2016 the Forum delegates and exhibitors will be offered access to these materials free of charge.
Subscription content (password required). Click on hyper-links to open
- Slides presented during the Forum (password is required)
- Video recordings of the pre-forum Master classes (password is required)
- Video recordings of the Forum sessions and Associated events (password is required)
- MINEX Central Asia 2016 Catalogue (password is required)
- MINEX Central Asia 2016 Delegate List without contact details (password is required)
Free content (no password required). Click on hyperlinks to open
The Forum Proceedings will be available on-line and on laser disc from 10 May 2016 and will include:
- Slides presented during the Forum
- Forum catalogue with information about presenters and exhibitors
- Video recordings of the pre-forum Master classes
- Video recordings of the Forum sessions and Associated events
- Delegate list (without contact details)
- Photos in high resolution taken during the Forum
- Coverage of the Forum by 37 national and international media
The cost is 150 GBP + 20% UK VAT
Order Proceedings materials
If you have not attended the Forum, you can purchase materials by completing the form.