Craig Annison received a degree in Exploration Geophysics in 1987 from Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia.
He has more than 25 years experience in the geophysical services industry in a range of technical, management and business development roles.
Craig’s current position is Manager, Sales and Marketing for CGG Multiphysics – Eastern Hemisphere, based in Perth, Australia.
The presentation will outline the advanced airborne geophysical techniques now available in Kazakhstan and region from the Air Control – CGG partnership, and show examples of how they can be utilized in exploration programs for Minerals, Groundwater, O&G and other commodities.
Technical details of various airborne geophysical systems will be presented including;
• FALCON™ Airborne Gravity Gradiometry
• HELIFALCON™ Airborne Gravity Gradiometry
• TEMPEST™ Fixed Wing Electromagnetics
• HELITEM™ High Powered Helicopter Electromagnetics
• DIGHEM™ and RESOLVE™ Very High Resolution Helicopter Electromagnetics
• Magnetics, Radiometrics and Gravity systems
Case histories will be used to illustrate mineral exploration applications of the systems