EXHIBIT AT MINEX CENTRAL ASIA 2013
Exhibitors are responsible for their own booth’s design, content and banners. Assistance can be provided at extra cost. Prices quoted in British Pound Sterling (GBP). All taxes are included.
NB: 12% early bird registration discount offer ends on 01.02. 13 (subject to payment receipt by 15.02.13)
Mining trade and investment exhibition organised alongside the forum on 17 and 18 April will enable exhibitors to showcase mining investment projects and present innovative technologies for mineral exploration, extraction, processing and business planning. The exhibition hall is limited to 50 exhibition booths and is conveniently located next to the main conference halls and coffee area offering excellent visibility and easy access to the forum’s participants.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING AT THE FORUM
- Listing company profile on the forum’s website which will drive the local and global audience to your website
- Listing company profile in the forum’s catalogue will aid visibility at the forum
- Company presentation opportunities at the Business Podium sessions organised alongside the mainstream forum sessions
- Free visitor access to the exhibition and Business Podium sessions
- Opportunity to include company or product presentation in the digital version of the forum materials
- Opportunity to pre-arrange meetings with the forum delegates via sophisticated meeting planning tool exclusively available to exhibitors and forum sponsors
at MINEX Central Asia forums (2011 — 2012)