Mining and Exploration Forum and Expo MINEX Central Asia 2013″ will be held at the Radisson Hotel in Astana, Kazakhstan, from 17-18 April 2013.
“MINEX Central Asia” is recognised as the largest and most authoritative international forum on mineral prospecting, exploration and mining in Kazakhstan and Central Asia. The forum incorporates a two day conference, regional investment sessions, on-site exhibition and pre-forum Master Classes aimed at mining professionals.
The forum is organised with the aim of unlocking underexplored mineral potential of Kazakhstan and Central Asia. The forum’s technical committee comprised of over 20 industry experts and chaired by Tony Thornton, General Director of SRK Consulting in Kazakhstan, will be preparing forum’s agenda in close cooperation with the leading mining companies, government agencies and foreign investors.
MINEX Central Asia annually brings together over 450 business representatives of the mining, advisory and investment companies from Central Asia, Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Japan, South Korea, China and the Middle East. Mining and Trade exhibition organised alongside the forum offers opportunities for showcasing successful mining investment projects and innovative technologies for mineral exploration, extraction, processing and business planning.
The highlight of the MINEX Central Asia 2013 forum’s agenda will be a discussion on the recently proposed ban on issuing new subsoil use licences in Kazakhstan as well other incentives introduced by the Governments of Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan and Mongolia designed to attract new investments in the development of the mineral wealth of Central Asia. Proposed discussion is expected to bring together at the forum the key senior government officials, business leaders and international investors.
Previous senior guest speakers of the forum were Karim Massimov (present Head of the President Administration of Kazakhstan) and Serik Akhmetov (present Prime Minister of Kazakhstan).
Information partners are offered excellent promotional opportunities at the forum.
Info partnership benefits (may vary depending on the level of media support provided -*)
- Complimentary admission to the forum of one member of staff representing partner
- One complimentary guest ticket to the Gala dinner on 18 April
- 50% discount off the forum delegate fee for additional staff representing partner
- Members of professional associations which formally endorse the forum, will be offered 10% discount off standard delegate registration fee (excluding Gala dinner)
- Opportunity for distribution of the partner’s printed materials at MINEX on-site exhibition
- Advertising in the forum’s catalogue – in exchange for forum’s advertisement placement in the partner’s printed (i.e. not electronic format) media;
- Partner’s logo placement in the forum booklet;
- Partner’s logo and short company description on the forum’s website
- Complimentary access to the forum’s materials (including presentations and photographs) published on-line after the event.
Partners will be expected to:
- Place one/several* forum advertisements in the printed media prior to the forum;
- Place the forum’s promotional web banner or logo with hyperlink from the partner’s website (from the agreement date till 18 April 2013).
- List the forum’s details in the partner’s events calendar;
- Send two/three* electronic announcements to the subscribers prior to the forum;
- Publish forum report or editorial in the partner’s printed or on-line media prior to and after the Forum;
- Provide forum organisers with a complimentary news subscription (if applicable) for a period of up to 12 months.
All travel, visa and accommodation expenses shall be borne by the partner.
If agreed, partners will be assigned an individual space or table for the distribution of their printed materials at the Media area of the exhibition on 17 and 18 April 2013.
Logos and advertisements must be provided by partner in vector curves in EPS/Illustrator/Corel formats; all fonts must be converted into curves.
Link to partner’s website and short 100 words description must be provided by partner.
*We regret that we are not able to provide delegate lists or send mass e-mails on behalf of partners to the Forum participants. However, partners are welcome to send us additional promotional materials which can be included in the Forum’s post event report (containing speaker presentations, interviews, pictures, delegate lists, etc.) The report is published two weeks after the forum on the home webpage and is very popular and frequently read by the MINEX Forum participants.
Becoming info partner:
For further information about becoming a media partner for MINEX Central Asia 2013 Forum please contact:
Mrs Borka Mikulic,
International Business Development
Tel: + 44 (0) 1275 540 582 (direct line)
Mobile: + 44 776 4949433
Fax: + 44 (0) 207 520 9342